<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Sports Logbook | tiran | Friends Activity</title>
	<link>https://sportslogbook.com/members/tiran/activity/friends/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sportslogbook.com/members/tiran/activity/friends/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for tiran&#039;s friends.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 05:04:54 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ca0b08fe9479a85973df5651a6d0413</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46567/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:45:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Boston College Eagles</b> at Munn Ice Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b921fd9b1245c1a4e04fc6c595c62a9f</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46488/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 00:31:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Hillsdale College Chargers</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd269d6e227c726ddb72e0369c7aede0</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46487/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 00:06:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Milwaukee Panthers</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc3d2ae00413f751a969d11f66a0880c</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46486/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 23:44:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Women&#8217;s Soccer (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Western Michigan Broncos</b> vs. <b>Detroit Titans</b> at WMU Soccer Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03dde26664a4d79b77c6f0b5024973cf</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46485/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 23:43:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Men&#8217;s Soccer (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Western Michigan Broncos</b> vs. <b>Drake Bulldogs</b> at WMU Soccer Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00dc9bb31cc036bfc387ac1eef165657</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46484/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 23:41:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Women&#8217;s Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Colgate Raiders</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f20288e24af0621cc9e4465922e7b4a</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46483/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 22:57:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Western Michigan Broncos</b> vs. <b>Boise State Broncos</b> at Waldo Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da2794dd37f5b9eaf088bea82dcf8ca1</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46437/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 17:18:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Minnesota Golden Gophers</b> at Munn Ice Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4328db2c988e4867726a250b57983b11</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46433/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:30:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Penn Quakers</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4bf47fbe1971af41bb09a75ad2f6674</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46432/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:25:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Merrimack Warriors</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b209dc5444d58cf1013e4e9a27756f05</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46431/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:24:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Drake Bulldogs</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b80d4626a45aaf912dfc749ac82589ae</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46430/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:18:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Northern Iowa Panthers</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a357399ccc89106d8c26444f7ba65ea</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46429/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:17:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Quinnipiac Bobcats</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e4505adcd0e07062eff36aa87828c5a</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46428/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:14:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Connecticut Huskies</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35c482b35e2ac566a49b1257e95d8abe</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46417/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 23:23:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Notre Dame Fighting Irish</b> vs. <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> at Notre Dame Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40ac245679f4de764731ce9c5d909955</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46416/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 23:23:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Kalamazoo Loy Norrix</b> vs. <b>Battle Creek Lakeview</b> at Kalamazoo Loy Norrix HS Football Field with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24ce5a3634c36f2d0705370ce0e58b5e</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46415/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 23:22:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Western Michigan Broncos</b> vs. <b>Monmouth Hawks</b> at Waldo Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c61ce4d6aa79e7cb6be90b64559783a</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46400/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 13:22:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NBA</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Pistons</b> vs. <b>Phoenix Suns</b> at Little Caesars Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5eed518e6c982178f7d1d08fc28b9f9</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46399/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 13:22:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NHL</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Red Wings</b> vs. <b>Seattle Kraken</b> at Little Caesars Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f8267fa8ed98293e28d23d20c894223</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46398/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 13:22:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NHL</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Red Wings</b> vs. <b>Winnipeg Jets</b> at Little Caesars Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">791365c953a8a2e5f9a0fe2071a9ab44</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46397/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 13:20:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Holt</b> vs. <b>Hudsonville</b> at Michael Smith Memorial Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f16bf829bdd4b3ae05c3c3f26099f41</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46374/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 00:23:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Washington Huskies</b> at Breslin Student Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cceef78107265040be126b660392f93</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46365/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 00:15:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Plainwell</b> vs. <b>Edwardsburg</b> at Plainwell HS Football Field with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57b138f2f8e80113bd01219679c0d701</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46267/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 19:00:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan Tech Huskies</b> vs. <b>Lake Superior State Lakers</b> at MacInnes Student Ice Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7806e7a2582236e5019749af5221a9af</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46266/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:58:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Ontario Hockey League</i> &#8211; <b>Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds</b> vs. <b>Sarnia Sting</b> at Essar Centre with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f11e7d517094b67f60db06b0c80ad014</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46265/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:57:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Northern Michigan Wildcats</b> vs. <b>Bowling Green Falcons</b> at Berry Events Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8272e7178f5b2bdcbf091e822475644e</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46264/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:55:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Lake Superior State Lakers</b> vs. <b>Michigan Tech Huskies</b> at Taffy Abel Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ab9ef26e0e8ab4b85c1251647f00da4</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46263/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 17:44:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>High A &#8211; Midwest League</i> &#8211; <b>South Bend Cubs</b> vs. <b>Lansing Lugnuts</b> at Stanley Coveleski Regional Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0094a01eee14138127a78ba6c910b239</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46262/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 17:39:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NHL</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Red Wings</b> vs. <b>Edmonton Oilers</b> at Little Caesars Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1afa061d5c2172ab1f3d3465fb009d37</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46261/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 17:34:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan Wolverines</b> vs. <b>William &amp; Mary Tribe</b> at Crisler Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddcb405747cbd43141579f89cebe8fd1</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46260/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 17:32:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan Wolverines</b> vs. <b>Penn State Nittany Lions</b> at Yost Ice Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78adb3a51ad22e25f30b1955bf9bafbd</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46259/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 17:26:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Chicago State Cougars</b> vs. <b>New Haven Chargers</b> at Emil and Patricia Jones Convocation Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1e7f94ebeefb742cc3af90cf3ce12e1</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46258/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 17:25:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NHL</i> &#8211; <b>Chicago Blackhawks</b> vs. <b>Detroit Red Wings</b> at United Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32c3cc3aa100442837e09b843c1d8a28</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46024/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 18:27:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Holt</b> vs. <b>Brighton</b> at Michael Smith Memorial Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">614c4242ea6309973698800785d28673</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46023/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 18:20:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Holt</b> vs. <b>Grand Ledge</b> at Michael Smith Memorial Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbabf25dc02aeafb25e7fb834a29e670</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46022/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 18:19:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Holt</b> vs. <b>DeWitt</b> at Michael Smith Memorial Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04529c629abb722606f5c3280a2eba68</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46021/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 18:16:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Michigan High School Football</i> &#8211; <b>Holt</b> vs. <b>Hudsonville</b> at Michael Smith Memorial Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c3b5c155320d31ab9e6d59d19d45810</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46005/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 15:59:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan Wolverines</b> vs. <b>Western Michigan Broncos</b> at Michigan Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f6978f512e14f4678256073e5a0656c</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46004/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 15:59:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Bowling Green Falcons</b> vs. <b>Tarleton State Texans</b> at Doyt Perry Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b10bf2c9a76bfe3749799e42e257a7c</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/46003/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 15:59:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Volleyball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>American Eagles</b> vs. <b>Arkansas State Red Wolves</b> at &#8212;Neutral Site Venues&#8212; with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">590b305a6d89f2444e949d4266bdc265</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45969/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 18:43:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Boston University Terriers</b> at Munn Ice Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37d24e1f476bc6945c9df00bc45381c3</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45968/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 18:43:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Michigan State Spartans</b> vs. <b>Illinois Fighting Illini</b> at Spartan Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57a6ca956976bd2234427dcaed18fb16</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45827/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 00:28:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Volleyball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Arkansas State Red Wolves</b> vs. <b>American Eagles</b> at &#8212;Neutral Site Venues&#8212; with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec0dcb97f4d1a108401f7cff58aeeec7</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45826/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 00:24:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Football (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Bowling Green Falcons</b> vs. <b>Tarleton State Texans</b> at Doyt Perry Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ea4bc9aa4286ba222aaf4713ecb232c</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45804/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 13:28:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Hockey (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Bowling Green Falcons</b> vs. <b>Bemidji State Beavers</b> at BGSU Ice Arena with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63a580730b467be5f5c33659f379f8a0</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45803/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 13:26:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>NCAA Basketball (I)</i> &#8211; <b>Bowling Green Falcons</b> vs. <b>Northern Illinois Huskies</b> at Stroh Center with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91e659494fb0585c332e29eea932de99</guid>
				<title>Tyler just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45802/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 13:20:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>MLB</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Tigers</b> vs. <b>Tampa Bay Rays</b> at Comerica Park with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6586f5acd094350efa0c0368f221e649</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45731/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 04:39:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>United Soccer League (USL)</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit City FC</b> vs. <b>Loudoun United FC</b> at Keyworth Stadium with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd4abc7bbe4c2c428907a755c24f6093</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45730/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 04:38:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>MLB</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Tigers</b> vs. <b>Chicago White Sox</b> at Comerica Park with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">790854a6a54bcfd3507ea3951e699d0e</guid>
				<title>Anne Pomeroy just logged a game!</title>
				<link>https://sportslogbook.com/activity/p/45729/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 04:37:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>MLB</i> &#8211; <b>Detroit Tigers</b> vs. <b>Chicago White Sox</b> at Comerica Park with </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>