Chris

  • Jeffrey Barker just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NHL – Buffalo Sabres vs. St. Louis Blues at KeyBank Center with Dave and Jaimee

  • Jeffrey Barker just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NHL – Buffalo Sabres vs. New York Rangers at KeyBank Center with

  • Jeffrey Barker just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NHL – Buffalo Sabres vs. Florida Panthers at KeyBank Center with Aimee

  • Autumn just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    MLB – Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Toronto Blue Jays at Dodger Stadium with

  • Autumn just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NHL – Boston Bruins vs. New York Islanders at TD Garden with

  • Autumn just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Louisville Cardinals vs. Michigan State Spartans at Lucas Oil Stadium with

  • Cameron Irwin just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Memphis Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks at FedexForum with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Xavier Musketeers vs. Cleveland State Vikings at Cintas Center with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Xavier Musketeers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores at Cintas Center with

  • Cameron Irwin just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Memphis Tigers vs. Vanderbilt Commodores at FedexForum with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Ohio State Buckeyes vs. IU-Indy Jaguars at Value City Arena with

  • Harrison Parks just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    MLB – Toronto Blue Jays vs. Los Angeles Dodgers at Rogers Centre with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Indiana Hoosiers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats at Memorial Stadium (Bloomington) with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Cincinnati Bearcats vs. UCF Knights at Nippert Stadium with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Ohio Bobcats vs. Miami University RedHawks at Peden Stadium with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. UAB Blazers at Houchens Industries – L. T. Smith Stadium with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Maryland Terrapins at Ohio Stadium with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers at Ford Field with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Louisville Cardinals at Notre Dame Stadium with

  • jaquavious just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Illinois Fighting Illini at Value City Arena with

  • Load More

©2026 The Sports Logbook

or

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account