-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
MLS – Chicago Fire vs. Orlando City SC at Soldier Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Iowa Hawkeyes at Assembly Hall (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Eastern Illinois Panthers at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Purdue Boilermakers at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Purdue Boilermakers at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Illinois State Redbirds at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Northwestern Wildcats at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Northwestern Wildcats at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Northwestern Wildcats at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Maryland Terrapins at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Baseball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers at Illinois Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
MLB – Philadelphia Phillies vs. San Francisco Giants at Citizens Bank Park.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
High A – Midwest League – Beloit Sky Carp vs. Quad Cities River Bandits at ABC Supply Stadium.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
MLB – Milwaukee Brewers vs. Minnesota Twins at American Family Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Wyoming Cowboys at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Virginia Cavaliers at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Chattanooga Mocs at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Wisconsin Badgers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini at Camp Randall Stadium with Carson and other Illinois video crew members.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Iowa Hawkeyes at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
- Load More