-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Wisconsin Badgers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini at Camp Randall Stadium with Carson and other Illinois video crew members.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Iowa Hawkeyes at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Michigan State Spartans at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Eastern Illinois Panthers at Assembly Hall (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. UMKC Kangaroos at Assembly Hall (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Purdue Boilermakers at Memorial Stadium (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Monmouth Hawks at Assembly Hall (Champaign).
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Chris Wurl just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Football (I) – Michigan Wolverines vs. Illinois Fighting Illini at Michigan Stadium.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Cameron Irwin just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
AAA – International League – Indianapolis Indians vs. Syracuse Chiefs at Victory Field.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Matty Ice just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – North Texas Mean Green vs. Tulane Green Wave at UNT Coliseum.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Andrew just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Tennessee Lady Volunteers vs. Kentucky Wildcats at Thompson-Boling Arena.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Bill just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
AHL – Milwaukee Admirals vs. Colorado Eagles at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Brad just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Georgetown Hoyas vs. DePaul Blue Demons at Capital One Arena.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Ryan Workman just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Oklahoma Sooners vs. Iowa State Cyclones at Lloyd Noble Center.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Kris Warash just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NHL – Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers at Bell Centre.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Eliott just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Basketball (I) – Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Baylor Bears at Gallagher-Iba Arena.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Paul Baker just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Hockey (I) – Brown Bears vs. RIT Tigers at Meehan Auditorium.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
-
Paul Baker just logged a game! 2 years, 8 months ago ·
NCAA Hockey (I) – Holy Cross Crusaders vs. American International Yellow Jackets at Hart Center.
Were you there too? Log this game in your own Sports Logbook now!
- Load More