Chris

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Kentucky Wildcats vs. Georgia Bulldogs at Commonwealth Stadium with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Kentucky Wildcats vs. Ohio Bobcats at Commonwealth Stadium with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Kentucky Wildcats vs. Pikeville Bears at Rupp Arena with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    Grapefruit League – Atlanta Braves vs. Detroit Tigers at CoolToday Park with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    MLB – Washington Nationals vs. New York Mets at Nationals Park with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NFL – Cincinnati Bengals vs. Denver Broncos at Paul Brown Stadium with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NFL – Cincinnati Bengals vs. San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NFL – Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens at Paycor Stadium with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    MLB – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs at Great American Ball Park with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Kentucky Wildcats vs. Louisville Cardinals at Rupp Arena with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Kentucky Wildcats vs. Loyola-Maryland Greyhounds at Rupp Arena with

  • Chris just logged a game! 5 months ago · 

    MLB – Atlanta Braves vs. Kansas City Royals at Truist Park with Bachelor Party

  • Chris and Profile picture of ChrisChris are now friends 5 months ago · 

  • Chris became a registered member 5 months ago · 

©2026 The Sports Logbook

or

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account