Nick Obot

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 22 hours, 7 minutes ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats at Dix Stadium with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 1 week, 1 day ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ball State Cardinals at Dix Stadium with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 3 weeks, 1 day ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Wofford Terriers at Dix Stadium with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 3 weeks, 4 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Wisconsin Badgers vs. Michigan Wolverines at Camp Randall Stadium with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 3 weeks, 6 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Wisconsin Badgers vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Lambeau Field with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 4 weeks, 1 day ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Eastern Michigan Eagles vs. San Jose State Spartans at Rynearson Stadium with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 1 month, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Volleyball (I) – Wisconsin Badgers vs. Kentucky Wildcats at —Neutral Site Venues— with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 1 month, 4 weeks ago · 

    Northwoods League – Lakeshore Chinooks vs. Madison Mallards at Kapco Park with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 2 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    Northwoods League – Lakeshore Chinooks vs. Wisconsin Rapids Rafters at Kapco Park with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 3 months, 4 weeks ago · 

    Banana Ball Championship League – Party Animals vs. Loco Beach Coconuts at American Family Field with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 5 months, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Baseball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Wright State Raiders at Henry Aaron Field with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 5 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    NBA – Milwaukee Bucks vs. Brooklyn Nets at Fiserv Forum with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 6 months ago · 

    NBA – Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics at Fiserv Forum with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Detroit Titans at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. IU-Indy Jaguars at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Youngstown State Penguins at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Green Bay Phoenix at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Green Bay Phoenix at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 7 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Northern Kentucky Norse at Klotsche Center with

  • Load More

©2026 The Sports Logbook

or

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account