Nick Obot

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Robert Morris Colonials at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Wisconsin Lutheran Warriors at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Villanova Wildcats vs. Wisconsin Badgers at Fiserv Forum with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. South Dakota State Jackrabbits at Fiserv Forum with

  • Chris just logged a game! 9 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    Deutsche Eishockey Liga – Eisbären Berlin vs. Schwenniger Wild Wings at Uber Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Indiana State Sycamores at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 9 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Ripon Red Hawks at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Robert Morris Colonials at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Youngstown State Penguins at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months, 1 week ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Dominican College Chargers at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Central Michigan Chippewas at Dix Stadium with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months, 2 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Marquette Golden Eagles at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    NBA – Milwaukee Bucks vs. Los Angeles Lakers at Fiserv Forum with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months, 3 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Western Michigan Broncos at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 10 months, 4 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Little Rock Trojans at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena with

  • Chris just logged a game! 10 months, 4 weeks ago · 

    NHL – Dallas Stars vs. Seattle Kraken at American Airlines Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Marquette Golden Eagles vs. Wisconsin Badgers at Al McGuire Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Oakland Golden Grizzlies at Klotsche Center with

  • Nick Obot just logged a game! 11 months ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Milwaukee Panthers vs. Cleveland State Vikings at Klotsche Center with

  • Load More

©2026 The Sports Logbook

or

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account