Eli Powell

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 4 days, 23 hours ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Michigan State Spartans vs. Hillsdale College Chargers at Breslin Student Events Center with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 4 days, 23 hours ago · 

    NCAA Basketball (I) – Michigan State Spartans vs. Milwaukee Panthers at Breslin Student Events Center with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Soccer (I) – Western Michigan Broncos vs. Detroit Titans at WMU Soccer Stadium with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Men’s Soccer (I) – Western Michigan Broncos vs. Drake Bulldogs at WMU Soccer Stadium with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Women’s Basketball (I) – Michigan State Spartans vs. Colgate Raiders at Breslin Student Events Center with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Western Michigan Broncos vs. Boise State Broncos at Waldo Stadium with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 6 days, 20 hours ago · 

    MLB – Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers at Target Field with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 6 days, 20 hours ago · 

    MLB – Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers at Target Field with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 1 week, 4 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Michigan State Spartans at Notre Dame Stadium with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 1 week, 4 days ago · 

    Michigan High School Football – Kalamazoo Loy Norrix vs. Battle Creek Lakeview at Kalamazoo Loy Norrix HS Football Field with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 1 week, 4 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Western Michigan Broncos vs. Monmouth Hawks at Waldo Stadium with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 2 weeks, 2 days ago · 

    Michigan High School Football – Plainwell vs. Edwardsburg at Plainwell HS Football Field with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 3 weeks, 1 day ago · 

    AAA – International League – St. Paul Saints vs. Syracuse Chiefs at CHS Field with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 3 weeks, 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Michigan Wolverines vs. Western Michigan Broncos at Michigan Stadium with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 3 weeks, 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Bowling Green Falcons vs. Tarleton State Texans at Doyt Perry Stadium with

  • Anne Pomeroy just logged a game! 3 weeks, 5 days ago · 

    NCAA Volleyball (I) – American Eagles vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves at —Neutral Site Venues— with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 4 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – St. Thomas Tommies vs. Winona State Warriors at O’Shaughnessy Stadium with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 4 weeks ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Eastern Illinois Panthers at Huntington Bank Stadium with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 1 month ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – St. Thomas Tommies vs. Winona State Warriors at O’Shaughnessy Stadium with

  • David Peterson just logged a game! 1 month ago · 

    NCAA Football (I) – St. Thomas Tommies vs. Winona State Warriors at O’Shaughnessy Stadium with

  • Load More

©2026 The Sports Logbook

or

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account